WHY CHOOSE RELIANCE INTEGRATED HEALTH?
We provide counseling and psychiatric medication management services that include:
- Holistic person-centered care
- Active client participation
- A dedicated expert team of medical assistants, therapists, nurse practitioners, and psychiatrists
- A proactive approach that prioritizes sustainability for long-term health and wellness
- Evidence-based care
- Coordination and collaboration with other care providers
- Promotion of hope and self-reliance
- Participation with insurance plans
We are committed to treat individuals with compassion from the first call to the last appointment. Understanding each person has unique strengths and needs, we work to get to know you from your personal perspective – we work to partner with you by learning your preferences, assets, communication style, readiness to change, and personal resources. Together we develop a specific and timely treatment plan.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
Our services are designed for adult individuals and couples who are struggling with behavioral health, substance use, or other addictions.
HOW WE HELP
Reliance Integrated Health is here to help you cope with and overcome the challenges and obstacles that might be preventing you from living the self-reliant life you seek. Stress created from a volatile relationship, the loss of a loved one, trauma, or unexpected life changes can create anxiety, depression, physical health problems and substance use concerns. Our clinicians promote over-all health to help you establish a more meaningful and purposeful daily life by providing support and treatment opportunities for personal growth.
HOW DO I MAKE AN APPOINTMENT & PAYMENT?
Contact Reliance to schedule an appointment by calling, 616-954-1555. We will work with you, your supports and your resources. We are credentialed with several insurance health plans, as well as Medicare.