Social Work Intake Coordinator – Reliance Community Care Partners
2100 Raybrook Street Southeast, Suite 203
Grand Rapids, MI 49546
Reliance Community Care Partners has a unique opportunity for a Social Worker to work as a full-time Intake Coordinator. This position is based at the Corporate Office in Grand Rapids and offers the opportunity to work as an essential part of an interdisciplinary health care team.
Reliance Community Care Partners is a non-profit health care and case management organization that specializes in coordinating community health care services for older adults and those with disabilities. We work collaboratively with health care providers, government agencies, insurance providers, legal representatives, and family members to make sure those we serve receive the attention and care they need to live healthy, meaningful, and productive lives.
The Intake Coordinator evaluates telephone inquiries for Reliance Community Care Partners (RCCP) programs to determine potential program eligibility and schedule assessments. This key member of the team provides assessment, education and referral management as needed for program participants.
- Flexibility, resiliency, and adaptability
- Self-directed and autonomous
- Ability to prioritize
- Comfort with navigating various technologies and computer applications
- Team player mentality
- BSW or MSW licensure in the State of Michigan (full license preferred)
- At least 2 years of social work experience
- Older adult care or experience working with disabled population preferred
- Knowledge of community-based resources and strong networking skills
- Experience in providing quality customer service over the phone.
If this opportunity interests you, please click on the link below, then click on the “Careers” tab at the top of the page and then click on the blue “Apply Now” box. To find this job just type in this job title in the search box.